Code of Conduct
The Carolina Gaming Arena is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for all guests. The following Code of Conduct has been set forth to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable experience at the Carolina Gaming Arena. All that enter agree to follow the Code of Conduct determined by the Carolina Gaming Arena. Visitors who fail to comply with the Code of Conduct may be asked to leave and may result in campus disciplinary action under Honor Code Section II.A., II.C.1., and II.C.2.
If you have seen or experienced harassment in the Carolina Gaming Arena (CGA), please notify an employee on duty or submit a report form.
- Remain respectful to other guests and CGA employees;
- Show good sportsmanship towards other guests;
- Only use bottled beverages in the CGA and away from the gaming equipment;
- Not bring in foods into the CGA;
- Report violations of the Code of Conduct to the employee on duty or submit a report form to the CGA.
The following will not be tolerated within the Carolina Gaming Arena and may result in disciplinary action:
- Cheating or illegal activity;
- Toxic behaviors like threats, lewd comments, stalking, physical altercations, obscene language, “rage quitting” and other forms of intimidation;
- Harassment based on anybody’s gender, gender identity, gender expression, origin, physical ability, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, veteran status, or age;
- Willful damage done towards any property of the CGA and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.